Mar 17, 2010

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!



Wow... It's been a long time. For those who read faithfully, I'm so sorry! For those who have kids, I know you understand! I'm really trying to step in front of the camera a little more and "enjoy the moments" as they come. We have had an incredible spring break. No, we didn't plan a scenic vacation. I just spent time with my sweet, sweet boys. As you can tell from the picture, Logan has learned how to give kisses! I just love it. However, it is somewhere between a kiss and a bite! (and you never know which you'll get)Mommy and Daddy also went fishing over the break. While Mommy caught nothing, Daddy reeled in two fish and a turtle! I can hardly wait until summer. I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your Spring! More to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...pictures....I've missed them:)!! I'm sure lil' Logan is keeping you busy!! But yes, I enjoying living vicariously through your & Jenn's lives with the adorable kiddos!!

    So, glad you guys got to go fishin'! I'll have to make it to see yall next time!! Mom & Dad were so glad y'all got to come out!! Anytime guys...!!!

    Love you girl! Talk to you soon!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete